Roadster - Which functions can be switched while powered on

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokerrules47

Reaction score
Are there any functions of the roadster I should not be manipulating while it's powered up and not on standby? I mean the bold/spongy switch is dummy proof, but the rest of the features on the back seem to be ok to switch while powered up.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

I always switch them while on, and have had no problem. The manual never states against it, and Mesa it very clear about their gear.

I wouldn't worry about it!

By all means, you should NEVER disengage the power switch while the amp is on. I tried this once, and immediately after doing so, all sound stopped coming out of the amp.

I Cant Understand, I have a roadster head and i always switch between Bold And Spongy will the amp is on can it harm my amp?

mcaviel said:
I Cant Understand, I have a roadster head and i always switch between Bold And Spongy will the amp is on can it harm my amp?

Sorry man, I'm just playing around. Of course it is okay to use the power switch to turn off the amp while the amp is on. (as a matter of fact, I can't think of any other time when you would feel the need to turn it off!). :lol:

Latest posts

Back