• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roadster Head for Sale $1500

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am selling my roadster head, purchased in march of 08'. The head has been kept in a smoke free house that it has rarely left, has never been gigged, and doesn't have a ding on it. Asking $1700. I would love to keep this amp, but i already have a c+ and i could use the cash. Email me for pics.

**Price drop to 1500.**

Just got some pics online....here they are.

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

toddf007 said:
God I love these heads. I just sold a 2x12 combo. If I hadn't just bought a Murphy Aged 59 LP, 50th Anniversary 59 LP, ANOTHER 59 LP, a Joe Bonamassa LP, a Divided By 13 LDW Head, and a Wizard Full Stack I would be all over this. GREAT sounding amps and VERY versatile.

Free Bump for a great amp. :wink:

Haha, man, you didn't buy very much..... :D

Roadsters are awesome!! I love mine!!

Im located in terre haute, indiana. I may have the amp sold locally...if that deal falls through i'll bump it back up....again. Thanks guys.

Very very very interested - gonna take a few days for me to get the cash together, so definitely don't hesitate to sell it to someone else if they come along with cash in hand; I guess I would just beseech thee to keep it off ebay for a week! :D

Back