Roadster/Dual Rectifier + Flux Drive or BB Preamp?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grindjazz

Reaction score
Anybody try both pedals with a Roadster or Dual Recto? Is the Flux Drive working better then the BB Preamp or as good at boosting lead tone?

I'm using a Maxon OD9 Pro Plus that knocks quite a bit of hi end off an already dark amp :? .

I've been using an EP Booster for quite some time now. I would not trade it for anything.

Yea I was looking at EP Booster to but needed something that could work rhythm and lead maybe use instead of a OD9 Pro Plus or OD808. I'm hearing a lot good reviews on BB and Flux Drive

but not sure if the Roadster owners like the Flux Drive better then the BB?

Grindjazz said:
Yea I was looking at EP Booster to but needed something that could work rhythm and lead maybe use instead of a OD9 Pro Plus or OD808. I'm hearing a lot good reviews on BB and Flux Drive

but not sure if the Roadster owners like the Flux Drive better then the BB?

I use it for both. Gets a screaming crunch for rhythm, and great liquid lead. You would think it would make rhythms muddy, but NOT at all.

Never got a chance with the BB. BUT the Flux Drives works for me!!! So much nicer then either Maxon pedals (OD 9 Pro Plus and OD 808) :D

Latest posts

Back