• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rectifier road case, MT Cases

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxFIXXEDxx

Reaction score
I'm selling the road case I bought for my Dual Rec. I'm keeping the amp, I am just coming to grips with the fact that I don't do the gigging necessary for the case. It's made in the USA by MT Cases, Inc. It has a removeable front and back, and is a live in case. It's in great shape, has heavy duty latches, handles, and rivet work. I am the second owner. The original owner paid a pretty penny for this and I paid $200.00. I am asking $150.00. There are some marks/scuffs on the outside from the previous owner gigging, other than that it is in perfect shape and the foam inside is excellent.

I live in northern Illinois, if there's anybody close that is interested. If I receive interest in other parts of the country, I will get shipping info ready.

Send message or reply to thread if interested and I will give you my contact info.

Thanks,
Ryan

Latest posts

Back