• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rec 4x12 W/ Official Custom Diamond Plating For Sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilMaher

Reaction score
Mint Condish 4x12 Rectifier® Standard Slant Guitar Cabinet
240 Watt
V30 Speakers
Closed Back
Wired for Mono or Stereo
8 Ohm Mono / 4 Ohm Stereo
WITH
Side Armour Diamond Plating

I never afforded a Flightcase for this cab so its only been gigged twice in the year and a half i've had it. (i have a marshall cab also)
Reason for selling is that i was made redundant in January and am now having to sell my gear to live.
i bought it brand new for £1300, and am looking to sell for £999.
This custom finish is very rare in the uk and only a few are shipped over per year.

Pictures are at this link

http://img231.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img6890.jpg

Phil

Nice, but have to say you are way optimistic with the price.....I bought a 'mint' standard rect for £600 in the Uk... so £400 for the armour?

But I wish you luck!! :wink:

As far as i can see Mesa custom finishes arn't cheap! i paid £450 for the armour brand new technically. this is the oversized 4x12 also, as far as i can see they retail at around £850. so £150 to have the armour is pretty good. where did you find a mesa cab for 600 can i ask?
thanks for the luck tho, spread the word!

i just bought a duel rectifer head 3ch and am stuck with which cab to go for.

theres a few cabs ive saw and missed out on, I missed a 4x12 slanted cab by £5 and was gutted...they all seem to be slanted front cabs though on ebay. The straight cabs are rare and too expensive. Ive saw slanted ones sell for anything between £380 (i could have won that one) to £550+ this is for mint ones too

there was a brand new one (slanted again) for 450 i missed also. Im away on friday for 2 weeks and wanted to get one to go with my duel rectifier so I can band practice on the wed i get back...theres a few on there now but are all too expensive based on some ive seen sell below 450

i backed out of a 4x12 recifier cab i was winning on ebay, (sold for £380) as i was undecided if i wanted a slant front or not..........i have no idea which to get...I cant decide which i like or which would be best for me, not sure how anybody else will but worth a try

being over 6"3 and playing small-medium gigs the slant front could be usefull..but...maybe i dont want the sound blasting straight towards my ears....a matamp 2x12 i just sold which was 62cm square was low on the ground and sounded totally diff out front that where i stand......maybe a straight 4x12 rectifier cab would be much better.....and i may not require a slanted front...?

cant anyone give some advice..i cant try either (much like the head, i bought it blind on a hunch without ever hearing one in real life or playing one) pleased i did. After trying it through the matamp cab before deciding if i was keeping it.....i now want the cab to go with it

another slant or staight question..no doubt there has been a lot..icannot find previous posts on this...

Latest posts

Back