• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS/WTT Mesa Triple Rectifier 3-channel w/ custom 4x12 (IL)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm selling my 2007 Triple Rectifier 3-channel amplifier, and a Recto Standard 4x12. The 4x12 has Mesa's custom Diamond Plate siding on the cabinet. Both are in excellent condition. I am the single owner from a smoke free home. The rig has mainly stayed stored in my home over the last 9 years, unfortunately. My plans of being a professional musician never came to fruition!

Asking $1,100 local/$1,175 shipped on the Tri Rec and $600 on the 4x12. There is no way for me to really ship the beast of a cabinet economically.

For pictures, please see my Reverb listing:
https://reverb.com/item/1928484-mesa-boogie-solo-triple-rectifier-head-3-channel-w-recto-std-diamond-plate-4x12-cab-and-ftswtch

Shipping/driving/trades:

I am open to trades for other Mesa gear, I'd love to somehow get my hands on a Mark V, Mark V 25 or Mark V 35 that is also in excellent condition. I'm in east IL and if within reasonable driving distance of 1-2 hours, I will drive to you, or meet you halfway if you're a bit further out (3-5 hours).

Back