Really excited about the Triple Crown Series

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mid gain / crunch tones are ridiculous. Definitely inspired by the Electra Dyne & Royal Atlantic. (And probably the EL 34 platforms that preceded these amps as well)

The high gain tones are surprisingly 'mark-ish' sounding. What I like from what I heard is that the super high gain tones sound great but the clean and lower gain tones are also great. I wouldn't sell my Dual Rectifier for one of these since I LOVE the mid complexity of it. I also wouldn't sell the Electra Dyne because of vintage lo. But if I was in the market for a new amp, I'd give this a serious look.

stephen sawall said:
What exactly is your concern ?

There was a fair amount of bass with the tight off. With the tight on and gain just above half it is a very focused modern sound.
You would need to try it with your gear and with your band to see if it works for you.

Not my concern, but a response to the three previous posts before mine. Figured that a person with experience could shed light on the lows.

Back