Question for pedal pros/M13 users

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lboiv001

Reaction score
Can anyone give me input/opinions on using the line 6 M13 with their Dyne?

I basically was using the ED for the awesome cleans and adding a pedal or two up front for the drives, and some compression and delay.

I just bought a Fulltone OCD, Diamond compressor and MXR delay....looking to get a good boost, and I already have a wah and tuner on board. Problem is, now I need to get a good pedalboard and power supply (I'm thinking the pedaltrain/voodoo lab powersupply combo).

This will be another few hundred, though.....

I hear lots of great things about the M13, and I thought that if I have to shell out more for the pedalboard/power supply, why not consider selling some pedals, getting the M13 and lighten the load (as well as some possible tone suck from the pedals I do have already)?

I'ts a very long drive to the nearest store that carries it, and I won't have all day to tweak all the options for the test drive when I do get there. I was hoping to get there with an educated opinion, based at least partially on forum input--I do greatly respect the opinions I have recieved in the past on this site.

I play country, southern, progressive and some hard rock.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there. I used to own a Line 6 PoD XT Live. I used this with all my recent tube amps.
I Have not played the POD on the dyne but i did, play the M13 on Dyne in the guitar shop.

I have always found that the real pedal is the real Deal!!!! I enjoy my pedal board much more than the Pod.
My board consists of: TC Electronics Tuner, HBE Paradrive, and a HBE Mimic MK1. I find that good quality pedals, will not suck tone and will sound much better than emulated line 6 stuff.

I did like the POD XT Live, but i sold it when i felt that the real pedal does the job much better.

Good luck tone hunting.
Jono.

Don't know what effects you use but I like my nova system with my dyne. I run it in the loop and do not use the distortion in the NS. I like the Dyne distortion.

Back