Question about older 3 channel schematics

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jorn218

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I’m starting over on my amp and my old computer took a dump losing so May schematics. The only 3 channel schematics I’ve been able to find online that look halfway legit is the 11 page pdf marked Preliminary. I can’t recall if my old copy was the same. Are all marked preliminary and changes were hand written on updated versions? Or are there different versions for each revision?

Backing up data to multiple sources is always a lehard learned. I lost guitar wiring diargams and sheet music I could never locate again. This is from the Tube Store via Wayback Machine. It's not available on the current version of the website. Not sure what you want is there though:
www.thetubestore.com - Mesa Boogie Amp Schematics
Oh it’s me I know about multiple sources fo backups. There were. Just. Spread across 3-4 hard drives within one box. Yeah I know….. Been essentially a hobo for past three years. Luckily that computer main board is shot as it won’t power up enough to spin the drives. I can look at the data and pull it. I just haven’t gotten that far yet.

No that site only has a single page for the dual schematic. I have an old Russian two channel schematic as well as a mesa preliminary schematic that’s 11 page pdf. I was just asking if the large one I have is the real one and if they are all marked preliminary. I ask because the one I used to go off had handwritten notes it it. As if it at one time was a scan of a hard copy. I do t remember the preliminary declaration on the title page.

Oh it’s me I know about multiple sources fo backups. There were. Just. Spread across 3-4 hard drives within one box. Yeah I know….. Been essentially a hobo for past three years. Luckily that computer main board is shot as it won’t power up enough to spin the drives. I can look at the data and pull it. I just haven’t gotten that far yet.

No that site only has a single page for the dual schematic. I have an old Russian two channel schematic as well as a mesa preliminary schematic that’s 11 page pdf. I was just asking if the large one I have is the real one and if they are all marked preliminary. I ask because the one I used to go off had handwritten notes it it. As if it at one time was a scan of a hard copy. I do t remember the preliminary declaration on the title page.
Only the authorised Mesa techs have access to all the paperwork and I believe they legally can't share them so getting those sorts of things are hard. You might have to go down the data recovery route instead if the hard drives aren't damaged.

Back