PRS - New Tube Entries

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty Rhodes

Reaction score
Just got my latest issue of GP and caught the article on the latest tube amps from PRS. The first kind of weird thing that caught my eye was how they mounted the chassis for the head only version (Blue Serria and Sewell) in the same manner as you would a combo with the tubes and tranie pointing downard. Strange. Anyone with some first hand experience with these??

I was at the Seattle Guitar Center when the PRS guys were setting up the demo amp.

They actually travel around with Amp #1 to test all the rest of them against to ensure everything is in working order. All i can say about the tone is that a small crowd was gathering when they were playing through it. Just incredible. Very full bodied tone.

The Guitar Center guy called Mike from Pearl Jam on the spot and told him to come and check it out, so you know its good!

fluff191 said:
I was at the Seattle Guitar Center when the PRS guys were setting up the demo amp.

They actually travel around with Amp #1 to test all the rest of them against to ensure everything is in working order. All i can say about the tone is that a small crowd was gathering when they were playing through it. Just incredible. Very full bodied tone.

The Guitar Center guy called Mike from Pearl Jam on the spot and told him to come and check it out, so you know its good!

Hmmmmm.........

Latest posts

Back