Pre 500 Dual Rectifiers on ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarslayer

Reaction score
There are two Pre 500 Dual rectifiers on ebay (no, Im not selling them) and no one seems to be interested in them. I don't see the higher than normal prices being a factor being that I have been offered over $1800 for my pristine black faced Rev F. I thought these pre 500s fly off ebay as soon they pop up?! Seems like the allure of the pre 500 is dying down. Ive seen alot of talk about revision F's lately, some saying that it the best revision before G but this is merely ones opinion. What do you guys think??

The hype and allure could be dying down because of the current economy, and/or the "pre 500 mod" thread on the board here.
Even though I have modded out my Rev G Triple to what I think is scary close to Rev C/D tones, I prefer those tones and still would like to play one of those amps.

I was watching the chromeface pre 500, although I don't think I can spring it at this point.

I think it also has to do with alot of people really happy with the reborn recto's and they are no longer want to pay a high price for the older ones. Like said the economy is playing a large part.

Back