Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MesaENGR412 said:
Shoulda went with the M7GG3 in true 'tallica fashion :D
-AJH

ya mean something like...
1.jpg

:)

mJ

This is what I own.

:twisted:

http://myspace-905.vo.llnwd.net/00874/50/93/874713905_l.jpg

http://myspace-741.vo.llnwd.net/00874/14/74/874704741_l.jpg

Heck yeah MJ, that's it! I got one on my Edwards too. I love that strap haha!

Sideburns, that's a nice "stack" you have there, I like how the HD147 glows blue! Mesa's better though haha IMO! :twisted:

-AJH

Howdy folks...

Here's a picture of my practical, live amp
amp.jpg

... and this one is me getting really extreme. I plan on using this for the studio. Unfortunately if I was to use this rig live, my bassist wouldn't have anything to play though. The only thing he's ever bought is his bass and a strap. :roll: It also seems that if I get a 2nd guitarist, they most likely won't own a decent sized stack, so I've also got my spare head/cab for them to use.
809648725_l.jpg

I own 2 guitars:
Maton Mastersound MS2000 (CGCFAD)
Maton Mastersound MS500 (Alternate)

My pedals are:
Behringer Compression/Sustainer
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Ernie Ball Volume
Crybaby Original
MXR Phase 90
Danelecto Wasabi Delay/drive
(and unused, because I don't have an EHX compatible power adaptor)
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

ibanez4life SZ! said:
Your bandmates are lucky guys!

...band mate...

our band fell into nothingness dues to a un-committed drummer, and my mate who was an insane guitarist and moved interstate. we haven't been able to re-build it yet.

I already posted most of my stuff (Boogie MarkIIB, Fender Bassman top, Marshall JMP 50 plexi combo) with pics and samples in those other long threads in the Amps and Rigs & Tones sections, so I'll just add the links to my postings here:

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=29091#29091 (page 8 )
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=14582#14582

Some pictures are missing though with my "other guitars", e.g. this one with my modded 1978 Ibanez Musician MC300, a self-built Strat from the early '80s and a mid '70s Luxor ES-335 copy:

musician+strat+335_small.jpg

My late '60s Hofner Club 40 which I use as a slide guitar with additional Seymour Duncan Jeff Beck humbucker at the bridge position, the 1981 Tokai LS 120 again as well as the self-built Strat:

club40+ls120+strat.jpg

And last but not least my "work in progress", a 1963 Hofner 465/S/E3 archtop with vibrato which isn't fully restored yet:

465_body.jpg

465_back.jpg

I didn't mention the effects either yet, probably because I have only one... ;) All of the chorus and echo parts in the band demos are done with the Roland RE-501 Chorus Echo which uses a tape:

boogie+echo+box.jpg

The reverb on these recordings sometimes is the natural sound of our first large rehearsal room or an Alesis Midiverb II for the 1995 and later recordings. Both the chorus/echo and the reverb are used through the mixing console except for some live recordings where I used the Roland with my Boogie without a PA mixer. The guitar mic is a Sennheiser MD421 most of the time.

Here's the full set up (laney cabs are going within a couple of weeks though)

complete1.jpg

complete2.jpg

Do you also run the 2 laney cabs ?
Or are they just some extra's :)

mesaIV said:
Do you also run the 2 laney cabs ?
Or are they just some extra's :)

I used the two laney cabs before I got the mesa cabinet. Once I got the mesa I just use that and the laneys are stored in my closet. I pulled them out for a pic last night b/c I just sold them on ebay and I'll be unloading them in the next couple of weeks.

I wanted a pic with all my **** before I get rid of it :lol:

lawrence said:
good god man... if that isnt one of the sweetest rigs ever, i dont know what is? i love the audi badge on the cab haha, i was thinking of putting a bim propellar badge on mine, but only until my marshall falls off : )

jgventura said:
Shawn Lutz said:

Goodness, it just keeps getting better, and better, and better...
AH I love to see a DC amp!!! A tone every person should have in their collection.
All though the Bogner gives me a bit of a chubby :lol:

Here is a bad picture of my rig:

mesa 10 space shock mounted rack
furman power conditioner
korg dtr2000
behringer gate
alesis quadraverb
hughes and kettner all access
eventide gtr 4000
mesa 2:90

2 mesa 4x12 for running stereo guitar

then the roland kc550 amp, with a peave tnt150 for stereo synths:

my synth rack has a dell inspiron b150, and an oxygen 8 keyboard triggering reason on the laptop, audio outs goto roland

a sp303 sampler into the roland amp

a nord lead 2x keyboard into roland amp

and gr-33 synth into roland amp...

(click for larger picture)

Here is my amp rig.

Mesa Dual Rectifier Solo Head
Marshall 1960 Vintage 4x12 Celestion Vintage 30s

Traynor YCV50
Marshall 1936 2x12

Eric_Gear-July_23_2006003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.