Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
renzo1p said:
Firs time posting a pic of my Rig, let me know what you think! :)

CurrentRackSetup.jpg

I use this through a Marshall 1960AV

Nice rack. I wish I could get all my gear in a nice neat package like that.

Next stop for you should be to post clips of you tearing off heads and melting faces weilding your mighty axe through that nice rig!!!!

Some updated pictures of my small rig...anyway compared to some of yours!
8)
Roadster combo and pedalboard:
Rig_aout08.jpg

Guitars: ESP/LTD EC-1000 Deluxe - Larrivée LV-03RE - Lite Ash Tele
Guitarz_aout08.jpg

I love it! :D

I thought I would post my rig since this seems to be the place to do it.

Guitars: Schecter C-1 Blackjack, Washburn Stage Series, 1968 Danelectro Slimline (not pictured)

Amp/cab: Mesa Stiletto Ace, Mesa/Boogie Theile (1x12), Line6 Vetta Cab (4x12)

Effects: Morley Bad Horsie 2, Digitech Whammy, Wylde Overdrive, OC3, TR2, Small Clone, Phase 90, Carbon Copy.

stiletto.jpg

Mesa Single Rec
Marshall 4x12 cab .. speakers replaced with EV ELO's
Red guitar = Dean with Dimazio super in the bridge and Seymour duncan hot rail in the neck
Gold guitar = Fernandez with a Rick Derringer humbucker in the bridge and stocker in the neck
Brown guitar = Ibanez Mike Mushok Baritone
Orangish guitar = $200 Ibanez cheapy

No effects just straight into the head.

mesa3.jpg

mesa4.jpg

Those grills on the Mesa Cabs are sick! Mind sharing where you got them or how you made them or whatever? Thanks.

-Phil
I just found some beat standard cabs on CL and used SVT ampeg grillcloth to replace the mesa stuff. I did it for th Tremoverb as well. It wasn't that bad, you just have to be patient when putting the new grill on.

Mesa Dual Recto, 6505 cab w/ V30's, Emperor cab with 2 V30's and 2 ET 65 WGS Speakers, Custom made pedal board, Schecter C1 Classic, and Taylor 614ce L7.
DSC00195.jpg

Well, my son's back, and he's ecstatic about his new amp and pedalboard...

Here's a picture!

gear.jpg

Wow! Your son has a great dad! :wink: He's really good too, so you must be really proud of him! Best of luck for his future!

KoskineN said:
Wow! Your son has a great dad! :wink: He's really good too, so you must be really proud of him! Best of luck for his future!

Aren't I the greatest?! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LOL

As long as he's interested, I'll be there to support him (and be his roadie!)

Marc

Roadking 1 and triple Rectifier half stacks
mesaavatar.jpg

My pedal board- Eventide stompboxes, Boss TU 2, Digitech Whammy and a Budda Wah pedal - all on a furman S8-C board
IMG_1310.jpg

My guitars- Gibson les pauls (Std & Classic) and a Gothic Explorer
IMG_1311.jpg

Talking to Elpelotero on the phone yesterday and describing my rig, he asked that I post some pics...

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/clutch71/gsp1101003.jpg

Tow shots of the FC300 so he can see the labeling I use to keep things in order(in my head at least for the control and patch mode)

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/clutch71/gsp1101004.jpg
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/clutch71/gsp1101005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back