pics of your mark series amps

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0154_zps96fd9c41.jpg

My Mark II B+ is not in the picture

I'm sold on Marks. :twisted:

Here is my #1, my MkIII Simul-Class with top and bottom Mark Series 4x12s (C90s top, EV12Ls bottom in each). I can't express how much inspiration I've gotten from it over the last 15 years, but I'll just say that my confidence in my own playing skyrocketed on the first day I brought it home! Even in low power 15 watt mode, it is brutally loud! I rarely even use full power.

650C475.jpg

And my newest acquisition, MkIV wide body originally intended to be a "living room amp", although I'm already scoping 1x12 and 2x12 cabs for it (any suggestions for the best?)! Will have to take it down to my basement home studio soon to get it on tape....errr I mean recorded.

MkIV475Exo.jpg

Any one have a photo of the inside of a hardwood Mark II combo? Getting my friend to build a custom cabinet and wanting to see how they are build One pic showed a dado joint for the speaker baffle, others show wood strips mounted to the sides.

Here is the pic of my rigs, I have the chance to play with all this wonderful head. I Know i have a problem, i'm a MesaAddic.

Let me tell you, they are all great amps They sound pretty similar, even the Recto have something near the Mark IV. So don't bother you with the stripe, the Pull Deep Switch or The Rev D-E-F or whatever... Mesa Boogie produces the best sounding amp on earth !!!

**** bigmouth! that is the first time i've seen your collection. what the hell do you do for a living!?! :shock: :shock:
I'd have a hard time being drug out of the house if i had all that stuff.

here is mine.
14xxx DGR 15 factory c+ "Cookies and cream" rig.

1513713_10151990827881715_59929990_n.jpg

JimAnsell said:
**** bigmouth! that is the first time i've seen your collection. what the hell do you do for a living!?! :shock: :shock:
I'd have a hard time being drug out of the house if i had all that stuff.

here is mine.
14xxx DGR 15 factory c+ "Cookies and cream" rig.

1513713_10151990827881715_59929990_n.jpg

c'mon Jim!!!

for Christ Sake, what a B E A U T I F U L rig you have there. love love love :D 8) :D 8) :D 8)

Here's my DRGX C+ upgraded from IIA (circa 1979), blueprinted by Boogiebabies (who nicknamed it "Cold Sweat"), in a gts headshell. The photo shows how easy it is to roll preamp tubes with the "V" cut in George's headshells (plug!). The settings show a medium gain rhythm tone

Work in progress - Black Limba combo cab for my MKIIA. Will use the MS-12 Black Shadow speaker.

OWxZGtpP8WYAOvmMxDgr5buxYLkDyvM_WdnRF0yim7A=w292-h216-p-no

IGKdHv8potTmmOKJMFd1Lwe77VXMpT6SXrKL_V6Uqvg=w292-h216-p-no

NFC1-p_GMdFIte2EpfiujMY24nXM40xuT10UVsnK2Sc=w293-h216-p-no

FB love from the guys at MESA/Boogie

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203680750756946&set=o.59345672684&type=1&theater&notif_t=comment_mention

Latest posts

Back