Pics of my Mark V Limited Edition #10 of 75

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barryathome

Reaction score
As requested, here are pics of my Mesa Boogie Mark V Limited Edition number 10 of 75. Only 20 were sold in the US, and of the 75 world wide, only 20 were made in Sapel, which is the wood on mine. All others are in Flame Walnut, which is amazing as well. It's driving me nuts, I can't figure out how to add pics, so here is a link to the pics:

http://gallery.me.com/barryathome#100078

unbelievable...looks like a piece of furniture that will never leave the house!!! maybe should be in a museum!! it's one of those things that needs to be in a glass case, controlled environment, and play it maybe once or twice a year...amp is truly a labor of love. nice!!

very nice!!!, i cant wait to get mine. the wait is killing me

GET A SURGE PROTECTOR!!!!!!, i see it plugged straight into the wall............shame

keep it safe

curley-maple said:
very nice!!!, i cant wait to get mine. the wait is killing me

GET A SURGE PROTECTOR!!!!!!, i see it plugged straight into the wall............shame

keep it safe

+1

Belkin makes a great one. Had a surge run through my house that made sparks come out the sockets and it fried the Belkin...made it smoke even. But, the computer that was plugged into it, and running at the time, was COMPLETELY unharmed. Everything electronic that we own is run through those now. They also guarantee their surge protectors to protect up to certain amount of money, and will give you what your product is worth if it still gets fried after taking a surge through the Belkin. I could be wrong but I think it's up to $100,000.

-AJH

oh yeah, forgot to mention it...that is a stunningly beautiful combo. If it's going to be gigged, get a good flight case for that bad boy.

-AJH

Latest posts

Back