Picked up my brandnew Mark V combo today :)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wezzley

Reaction score
Man, this amp rocks! i've only played it for about an hour or two and i can't believe how nice it is. ch3 on iic+ mode with the "petrucci" settings from http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=36442 is just absolutely fantastic.

i love my road king ii, especially with my kh-2 with emg 81's, but the Mark V is just... wow :)

awesome amp! i'm blown away by the definition in the sound, so lively and sparkling. great.

edit: added pic.
09095564.jpg

So you have a Roadking and now the Mark V? You need to change your screen name to "mesaflagshipamphavingluckysob" :lol: Congrats man!

thanks! i've been playing and tweaking the mark V for a couple of days now (my fingers hurt!). the biggest difference between the rkii and the mark v so far is that the V is easier to dial in. i've been playing channel 3 mostly, and it's never fizzy. the low end response takes some getting used to compared to the road king, but there's so much tone in that little combo! good thing my christmas vacation is comming up, otherwise i'd be tempted to call in sick to work :)

Back