picked up a Mark IV Short head today.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazzith

Reaction score
Traded my Triple Recto and 400 for it. I've been trying to sell my recto for months but no one in Seattle wanted it. Ended up trying to get 850 and then made this trade instead. The guy who had it was original owner and replaced this with AxeFx 2 for his gigging amp. The owner has 6L6 and EL34 combo mixed into but I think I am going to buy a pair of 6L6 to test out which I prefer better, the mixture or all 6L6.

I think I over paid a little but I really wanted a mark IV and I picked up the Triple cheap in a trade.

null-22.jpg

null-21.jpg

null-24.jpg

null-23.jpg

mazzith said:
Traded my Triple Recto and 400 for it. I've been trying to sell my recto for months but no one in Seattle wanted it. Ended up trying to get 850 and then made this trade instead. The guy who had it was original owner and replaced this with AxeFx 2 for his gigging amp. The owner has 6L6 and EL34 combo mixed into but I think I am going to buy a pair of 6L6 to test out which I prefer better, the mixture or all 6L6.

I think I over paid a little but I really wanted a mark IV and I picked up the Triple cheap in a trade.

null-22.jpg

null-21.jpg

null-24.jpg

null-23.jpg

you did paid a bit over, but as long as your happy with your new amp. That's the main thing!

Sweet new amp!

Congrats on the amp :)

To make it justifiable, it looks very mint/not abused and the short head just looks awesome :D

I am really digging it. It had mixture of 6L6 and EL34 in it, but I pulled the two EL34 out and replaced with them two Str 440 Mesa 6L6's today.

I hoping I can put it side by side to a mark V and have a little shoot out here soon. I seen a guy with a Mark V on Craiglist here in Seattle.

Latest posts

Back