Pic of my current rig - Mesa ~ Bogner ~ ENGL

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarslayer

Reaction score
Just posting a group shot of my current array of amps. Thanks for checkin it out!

ampsnshit.jpg

that black plate rectrifier looks awesome:)

*wonder what type of music you play :wink:

piggyboy said:

I have no clue why Mesa doesn't offer that headshell option stock because in my opinion, it looks AMAZING!! Looks just like mine!

TheMagicEight said:
Nice! How do you like your Uber compared to the Rectifier?
The Über has a more punch, much clearer and is more harmonically rich. Your playing mistakes show much more on the uber. The bass response on the Uber is unlike any other amp I've played, it moves air more forcefully but without woofing out and getting muddy or flabby. its also much easier to dial in your tone quickly. The mesa tracks faster than the Uber (to my ears anyway). The mesa has a "similar" tone. The bass is much looser on the Mesa. They really are different beasts with similarities. I find myself playing the Mesa more for faster riffs. I also like using the mesa with an Maxon OD808 in front, it tightens up the bass nice. I have to adjust my picking when going between amps. I'm picking up a Lehle Dual Amp Switcher to run them simultaneously, I'm interested to here how they pair together.
YellowJacket said:
piggyboy said:

I have no clue why Mesa doesn't offer that headshell option stock because in my opinion, it looks AMAZING!! Looks just like mine!
I agree. I have no idea why Mesa stopped offering a chrome chassis on the Recto series amps. Big mistake in my opinion, its by far the best recto look if you ask me.

Latest posts

Back