Pedal and chanel switcher advice please

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SineB

Reaction score
So, I need switcher so I can with one single press change chanel on my road king and pedal effects combination? Thanks for advices!

Check out Voodoo labs, they have some great stuff - you can route any way you can imagine - there are other companies too that make some good stuff. I am actually looking myself - i have the tc electonics g-system in mind. I have the RK's little brother - the Roadster combo - and diggin it

I have two pedal setups, one with a G System and a few pedals, one with a GCP/GCX/RG-16 with a LOT of pedals, plus amp switching. I like both, and as far as I can tell they are the only solutions that allow for both preset switching and individual pedal/effect switching at the same time.

Most have either ONLY single effect switching, OR preset switching. Some can go back and forth, but only by pressing or holding a button that toggles between preset and single effect modes.

I LOVE that I can change preset or switch single effects on and off with only one press. It means more buttons, but both are still reasonably compact.

I did go so far as to think about running something like a Patchmate Loop 8 floor plus a MIDI switcher. If you get a MIDI switch that is long and not deep, you could mount it in front of the Loop 8 and get a row of preset switches plus a row of effect switches.

I wish someone would sell a switcher like the Cusack PBT9 but with a second row of switches.

Thanks!

I should mention that the amp switches are on the boards, but not in use. The G switches the MR and the RG-16 switches the Dyne. The amp pedal switches are there in case something bad happens, so I at least have a way to switch channels.

I am digging the boss gt 10. I blab about it here.. :lol: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=64620 Works well with the 2 channel rectifier as it only has one channel to switch.. control buttons can not only engage effects but assign changes to 8 parameters on any effect with the push of one button... not sure how the amp control would work with multiple channels.

Latest posts

Back