Peavey Ultra Plus - Metal (Video)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluff191

Reaction score
Borrowed a buddy's amp for a few days and man this thing is a less noisy 5150 WITH a clean channel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9NuxnI-MQk

Killer man, You always got those riffs that just make me do that guitar face you know...upper lip curled and **** hah.
Dig

That sounds great.

I own a Peavey JSX (and a Rectoverb) and it has to be the easiest amp to play with. Peavey make some really good sounding amps; sure, there are some models that are so and so but there are real sleepers out there. People just don't realise it. Never mind, brand snobbery is to my advantage.

Love your vids. Some of them are nicely detailed with info.

My brother has that amp. We went out on our amp search about 10 years ago for his first tube head and came across one of these at a pawn shop. Neither of us knew what it was but it sounded amazing. I think he paid $500 for it and a no-name 4x12 cab.
Three very useable channels, great loop, selectable resonance, and versatile tone.
I think he's changed the tubes on it once and it's been rock solid the whole time.

i just traded mine for a roadking 4x12 and man do i miss it. full sound and plenty of gain on tap. and they blend awesomely with dual rectos.
now im on the hunt for another

Back