Optimizing my '85 Black Stripe w. 105 PT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EOengineer said:
lions said:
For what it's worth between a few of us on here and Mike B we've basically figured out how to do the III+ mod. It's a pretty involved process, but you can simplify it somewhat too. Check the Mark subforum on this site, there's quite a bit of discussion about it.

If you want it to be smoother, the IIC+/III+ mod would definitely get you there. JRB on this forum recently did the complete conversion to IIC+ specs himself. Shoot him a message. His is a Black Stripe. I've had half the mod done and will be soon be getting the rest done to a Blue Stripe 60W by a local tech. It's totally doable.

Not to hijack, but I'm in a similar position as OP. My Blue Stripe is currently at a very competent tech who I have no doubt could do the full III+ mod if I can get him the information.

Does a comprehensive parts list exist? All I can find is adding the 2000pf C30.

I've got one for the blue to IIc+ conversion however there's a few more steps jrb has added that I don't have a list on hand for. It's pretty long, I'll probably do a post on it soon.

Back