Ola Englund demos the Recto-Verb 25!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched it, sounded great. Just made me love mine even more. :D

I can't wait to see/hear his demo of the Mark V:25 also. I'm looking forward to mine, hopefully being built now. Was a custom order.

I like his videos a lot. If any take away can be had, it may be this: any quality amp can make a good sound. Anything other than that are degrees of separation by tone preferences and add-ons. I'm happy to see the 25 compete well with amps that are twice the price.

blackoutshred said:
haters are going to hate :lol:

Cool demo guys...
Not hating but I guess if I have nothing nice to say I should keep my sarcastic mouth shut. :wink:
I would seriously like to see Mr. Hetfield demo this amp though.

afu said:
I like his videos a lot. If any take away can be had, it may be this: any quality amp can make a good sound. Anything other than that are degrees of separation by tone preferences and add-ons. I'm happy to see the 25 compete well with amps that are twice the price.

Well, the one take away is that good micing technique and good recording skills do a lot for ANY amp. Proper mic placement really is the holy grail!

YellowJacket said:
afu said:

Well, the one take away is that good micing technique and good recording skills do a lot for ANY amp. Proper mic placement really is the holy grail!

Well, and that. :wink:

And, I would also like to see Het demo this. Actually, I'd like to see him demo a lot of amps.

Latest posts

Back