NGD-warning: hollow body content

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh..you did well lesterpaul!! Your new 335 looks killer! I had one same color a while back and really liked the way it sounded - and yes I took the pickguard off and liked it even more. The '57's do sound good with a Mesa. On the last 3 hollowbodys I've had, I rotated the rhythm pickup 180 dgrees to take a bit more of the bass out... works pretty well for me. My favorite guitar is my ES-355 w/o pickguard of course! It just covers up too much of the gorgeous top!! I've just got to get some pix of it on here; it's unbelievable! They don't have as nice a wood on the new ones... :mrgreen:
Congrats on the new 335...Enjoy!!!

awesome...
I can't get over how **** good this thing sounds with mid gain settings....and with both pups...I just bought a Glaswerks amp(a Dumble clone...)-its very punchy, and the 335 just has this clear,airy..****, I can't put it in words...but I am sold....everyone who plays blues and rock guitar..this is a MUST...
I can only imagine how many classic recordings we listen to every day that have a 335 on it

Latest posts

Back