New Video: In Depth Mark V Part 8: EXTREME MODE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaggertysMusic

Reaction score
The 8th and final installment in our in depth look at the Mark V is finally up. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and support to help make these videos the best they could be. Even with over 45 minutes of coverage on this amplifier, we STILL didn't cover everything this amp can do. It's impressed upon me how incredible and revolutionary this amp is.

We aren't finished shooting videos. You can still expect new vids each week, but we will be shifting our focus on to some other product lines for a bit. Still, we will most certainly be doing in depth coverage of the new Royal Atlantic and TA-30, and a side by side comparison of the Electra Dyne vs Royal Atlantic, and I'm always open to new ideas for future videos on the Mark V or any other boogie amps.

Without further delay, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulgzWoBnQQY

As always, great job! The Extreme mode is one of my fav modes. It just roars!. As you stated in the video, it's very open. I can't beleive this is the last mode video. :( I'm getting vaclampt. Tawwk amongst yourselves...

Man, I hate to see it end. Thanks for all of the work you put in to it. I definitely had my eyes opened on several things. Good stuff.

Great videos. These videos are by far the best and most in-depth for the Mark V. I'm glad to have bought my Mark V head from Haggerty's 9months ago. These video's make me GAS for the amp and then I quickly realize I already own it and I rush down to rock out for a few hours. Keep it up!!

great videos, thanks for your great effort. i feel the mark v is the flagship of the line and these videos seem to support my opion.

Well that vid definitely makes me realize why I like Extreme over Mark IV. It's just :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: .

I know it has been said a million times but thanks again for these great videos. Keep up the good work. 8)

As so many others have said, I greatly enjoyed all of your demos and hope that Haggerty's Music gets a lot of new sales for your efforts!! You deserve it!!

While going back through your demos....I realized that I haven't given several modes enough of a chance yet.....especially the MkI mode of channel 2, but also the Edge and Extreme modes offered on the amp. After owning my V for about 16 months, I have spent most of my time in the Fat, Tweed modes of Ch1, Crunch mode of Ch2, and IIC+ and MkIV modes of Ch3. I still love all of these modes, but am also finding that there is much to love about the other modes mentioned above that I haven't spent nearly as much time with. This is largely due to your great demos!

Thanks again for all of your efforts and great job!! :mrgreen:

Fantastic job. I just went through and watched them all again. I was going to buy another Roadster, but these videos along with my trip to GC yesterday affirmed what I've known since I first learned about the Mark V when it was introduced at NAMM. Time for a Mark V.

These vids have made me realize I need a Mark V. I just wish I could keep my LSS, but something has to give and the Mark V will do it all.

Latest posts

Back