New Video: Express 5:50 with Rory Hoffman! AMAZING!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaggertysMusic

Reaction score
We had the distinct privilege of inviting Nashville studio musician Rory Hoffman down to play a PRS limited edition and Mesa/Boogie Express 5:50. Rory, who is blind from birth, has developed a unique way to play the guitar on his lap. He is the two time winner of the ICMA Musician of the Year award, and is one incredible guitarist!

Enjoy! :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuCk1zb5hDw

too cool! john hyland and Rory hoffman both play prs guitars, I guess when it just comes down to feel they tend to win out

Absolutely awesome!!!!

He is an example of the true power of music and it's infinite possibilities.

Steve@Russo said:
too cool! john hyland and Rory hoffman both play prs guitars, I guess when it just comes down to feel they tend to win out

Johnny Hiland switched to Music Man. I've got the JH PRS. Fantastic guitar!

Great playing and a great sounding guitar!

It's also one heck of an advertisement for the Mesa Express amp!

WOW...all by feel and sound..He's got a lot of heart!!!! Sure blows away the myth that Mesa's are only a rock and heavy metal amp....What a great jazz sound and chicken pickin...

VCuomo said:

My Express 5:50 has always been a warm, fat amp. I'm always surprised when people say theirs is ice-picky.

Don said:
VCuomo said:

My Express 5:50 has always been a warm, fat amp. I'm always surprised when people say theirs is ice-picky.

ive only said this about the burn/ some of the od stuff.

my clean tone has always been fat and warm like in this vid

jsabo said:
Don said:
VCuomo said:

ive only said this about the burn/ some of the od stuff.

my clean tone has always been fat and warm like in this vid
Same here.

Latest posts

Back