New Song with Dual Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToneAddictJon

Reaction score
First song off my band's first CD, it's mixed but pre-mastered. It's Severed on www.myspace.com/paradoxcrossing

It's all dual rectifier and acoustic, let me know what you think.

Jon
Sounds real good but that does not surprise me, I like allot of the stuff you do!
I like the guitar work you did toward the end of the song that “sleek & sexy” tone what did you do roll off the tone control on the guitar or just re EQ the amp for that part.

The end part was the clean channel with the neck pickup of one of my 7 strings that has an EVO in the neck, so it gave it just a little more kick. I really liked how smooth it came out, it surprised me a bit.

You are able to pull such smooth tones out of a DR that just leave me baffled.. great job, really dig the acoustic stuff too!

:D
My DR does treat me good. It's funny, I find my DR to be the smoothest amp I've owned, that has the best lead tones for me, where all the marks I've owned seem much more aggressive. Oh well, I guess that's why they make them in all shapes and sizes.

YES!!! Eddie Vedder (sung) :D
Early Pearl Jam and Soundgarden are the models we're using for the overall sound and mixing. You made me kiss my own axe just now :wink:

ToneAddictJon said:
YES!!! Eddie Vedder (sung) :D

Tell me about it. I was listening to some of your songs and for a second I forgot that I wasn't listening to Eddie Vedder. :lol:

Latest posts

Back