New Rack Kits Announced

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phyrexia

Reaction score
Mesa discontinued the old rack kit, but now four more are available. They have been redesigned to be two pieces instead of four, and are apparently lighter weight.

KIT.RKSL - The Slant Face Rack Kit holds all Mesa 17" slant face chassis from the Mark Series, to the SOB, Satellites, Nomad 45, F30, etc. There are different chassis mounting holes that have been used throughout the years. This rack kit will accommodate all of them. This version is issued with the Mesa/Boogie die cast logo on the top left as is typically used on our slant face heads. ($99)

KIT.RKSTR - The Straight Face Rack Kit holds all Mesa 17" straight face chassis from the Lone Star, the Lone Star Special, Express 25 and pending new amp designs that fall into this chassis specification. This rack kit will work for the head chassis version as well as the combo chassis, as it can be used upside down, which provides customers the ability to convert regardless of the unit they have. This version is issued with the Mesa Engineering die cast logo in the center as is typically used on our straight face heads. ($99)

KIT.RKM4 - The Mark IV version includes the mounting hardware for the footswitch as well as the spare 12AX7 tube clip. This version is issued with the Mesa/Boogie die cast logo on the top left as is typically used on our slant face heads. ($99)

KIT.RKM4/FAN - The Mark IV version with the fan is the same as the above, except it has the additional assembly to include a fan if so required. This version is issued with the Mesa/Boogie die cast logo on the top left as is typically used on our slant face heads. ($129)

Where did you find this info? I can't find it, or where to order one for my Mark IV.

Areola said:
Unless I am missing something...

no love for the owners of Road Kings and 2channel Rectos??

The above mentioned are for 19" racks. The amps you mentioned are consideribly wider.

yeah i figured (I dont really know how big 19" is without getting the tape measure out) but my question was more directed towards meaning "Is that it?? they don't have some other lines that they intend to release for Rectifiers?"

I was talking to Kris at Mesa the other day when I ordered my rackmount kit for my IIC+. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic that the LoneStar can be rackmounted. I'm planning on buying one ASAP to go with my IIC+ now, but instead of selling my 16 space rack and getting a 20, I'm gonna keep the 16 and get an additional 4 space rack for on top. Its gonna be sick. :twisted:

I actually picked up a Lonestar 2x12 combo to go with my rack setup and will be ordering the rackmount kit in a few weeks or so. I got my rackmount kit for my IIC+ the other day and its killer. I like the fact that its 2 pieces now instead of 3 like it was before. It looks alot cleaner without the top cover being removable. I like the fact that they put the Mark IV footswitch holder in there and the spare tube clip too. Very cool.

-Phil

Does anyone know if you can use a reverb pan inside the rack kit? Also, how many spaces? I assume 3.

Dave

Latest posts

Back