Need your help now TRIAXIS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malin

Reaction score
I bought a triaxis for a fellow forum member and im quite....deceived

First off...both output are not working...they emit sound but very very very low! Almost like its not there

I received my used triaxis today and I can't restore (or delete all the old presets of the old owner) I tried the command but it doesnt do anything?

Can anybody help me reset my triaxis?

I've read and tried the shift key and after mode but nope not working

I'm using my dual rectifier for the power amp. I just tried my ENGL E530 and ADA MP1 with the DR power amp and everything sounded really good.

The triaxis outputs are not working properly. I can hear a very low sound but when I crank up the volume the sound barely get louder. I used the effect send out and the triaxis sounded like my friend's Triaxis. I swapped tubes and still nothing.

The problem is with the outputs...but I dont know what is the problem!

Malin said:
I bought a triaxis for a fellow forum member and im quite....deceived

First off...both output are not working...they emit sound but very very very low! Almost like its not there
As memory serves that low output problem was well described in the classified listing so I'm not sure why you'd feel deceived.

Sounds lke you're going to need the unit looked at by a pro. Either Boogie or a local repair guy.

I was trying to reset my factory programs today as well and had the same problem of it not working. I hit Shift then Mode and nothing happens???
Anyone...anyone... Bueler

The triaxis has been fix...it was something with the tubes (not the tubes its self but circuit and resistors)

glad its fix

Latest posts

Back