Need help with new Mark IV Please

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomc3084

Reaction score
I finally got my Mark IV up and running and there seems to be an issue. All 3 channels use the first presence control, and the other 2 don't seem to work. I take it this is not normal, but why would someone mod it this way? I know how to solder, I soldered the new power switch in okay, will this be an easy fix for me? Thanks

Did you check with the owner you bought it from if he had it modded?

The most obvious for me was when you Pull the Presence out on 2 & 3. That didn't affect anything??

lifele55 said:
Did you check with the owner you bought it from if he had it modded?

The most obvious for me was when you Pull the Presence out on 2 & 3. That didn't affect anything??

No, bought it online from GC, which I will never do again. Pulling the presence works yes, but not turning it up and down. To control the presence on 1, 2 , and channel 3 I have to use the same Presence(from channel 1) because it affects all 3 channels for whatever reason. Seems like a weird thing to do. I thought maybe wires came loose during shipping, but then why would presence one control all three channels? Ugh, this sucks.

That indeed sounds weird, I'll have to fire mine up and see if it does the same...

Latest posts

Back