NAD: Triple Rectifier - Multi-watt

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exbest182

Reaction score
So.. I've always really wanted to like Rectifier's...

I've had the following

Rev G - Dual Rectifier
3 channel Triple Rectifier
Trem-o-verb
3 channel Dual Rectifier
Rev F - Dual Rectifier
and
Triple Rectifier Multi-Watt

---

Except the tremoverb - I never really got along with the other rectifiers - This one though, I love!!

I'm not sure what about it I love, but it's the perfect compliment to my Mark V.. which is what I was looking for..

It feels a lot tighter, and more responsive - my only complaint, is that the clarity could be a little better.. I'm going to do some preamp rolling this week and see if I can maybe get a little better, but from a person that didn't really enjoy rectifiers - I think these multi-watts are a winner.

1176359_10151668227421728_409596625_n_zps57299b4c.jpg

Congrats on the Multiwatt!!! Mine just arrived on Monday and it's been awesome, the eq seems to interact a little different than what I'm used to but Im loving it. This beast is dead quiet as well, no hum or noise at all which I didn't expect.

I dig it, a lot.. I've never been a huge recto fan.. I like em' but they were never for me... this one though, I like a lot.. even though there's no way I can play it at night without waking up the neighbors... I retubed, and it kills, especially with my ESP Snakebyte..

Get another recto cab and play through the V and Recto together. You'll **** your pants. Instant Hetfield like you wouldn't believe. The recto fills out the low-end that the Mark IV mode lacks and the G adds the tightness and brightness that the recto lacks so the sound is absolutely massive.

SonVolt said:
Get another recto cab and play through the V and Recto together. You'll sh!t your pants. Instant Hetfield like you wouldn't believe. The recto fills out the low-end that the Mark IV mode lacks and the G adds the tightness and brightness that the recto lacks so the sound is absolutely massive.

That's actually how i'm going to be tracking guitars for my new CD - using a Y switch, and micing up the Mark V and Dual Rectifier - at the same time.. going to track with the Hetfield and my Petrucci... going to sound sick

ironjose said:
you have a mark v and scored a triple? you're crazy man... how can i do that?
congrats man!!!

I traded a Royal Atlantic for it actually..

I'm just blown away by the Recto - I never thought I'd dig a Recto soo much -

I'm running a TungSol in v1 and v2, and a Mullard RI in v3, mesa in v4, and Sovtek LPS in v5 - with stock mesa power tubes... great great tone...

It's sad that the piece of gear in my rig I like the least is the JP12

A Mark and Recto blended is some serious **** man.
My first Recto amp was my Roadster. I don't know why I kept away from them so long.

Latest posts

Back