NAD: Mesa Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lifele55

Reaction score
NAD for me and I can now proudly say I do play a Mesa.

Got this minty Mark IV off a board member here, Spanny.. Great deal, great transaction all around :). Came with custom footswitch so I might be looking for an original footswitch sometime soon...

Took awhile to reach Singapore but its here and then I had to wait a couple more days to get the external converter for it (240V-110V). But as soon as I fired it up, I'm literally blown away. This thing is a monster! Tone wise and of course volume wise! That's 2 weeks ago but I'm still hooked to it. R3 is just so so smooth and what surprises me is that I do love R2. Read several forums about how alot just skip R2 and it being unusable but from the start, I actually do like it.

I'm still playing around with settings and such but not as much nowadays and I seem to have found the settings I enjoy. Of course I can't wait till I get it out to jam with the band :)

Some shots of the amp. As you can see, the output level is like barely past 1 with the masters like 1.5 :mrgreen:

_IMG_0089_zpse20be0b5.jpg

_IMG_0125_zps95b2dc8b.jpg

_IMG_0120_zps766c80c0.jpg

Glad it finally made it out to you!

R2 I feel the same way, I used that 99% of the time. As long as you know how to dial it, you can get some great tones! Enjoy!!

Nice and clean! Do you have EL34 output tubes in it?

Latest posts

Back