MY TRIAXIS IS V1 BUT HAS CC????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mribanezmetal

Reaction score
Hi guys. Selling my Triaxis on Fleabay and have had the obligitury queries on which version I have and I'm not sure as my serial number is under 1000 but has continous controller ability?????

If mine indeed had an upgradeto a V2 at some stage, would the upgrade be just changes to cc and LD1 red? Im trying to work out if my LD1 red is the ORIGINAL british mode or if its the non-phat rectifier - BTW LD1 red IS a smooth creamy tone and not harsh at all as you would expect from a non-phat

cheers

Do the LED numbers say "2.0" when the unit is initially powered on? I think that's how you know what version it is.

-dave

I just powered it up and does indeed show 2.0 across the LEDs ( Im so dumb I never noticed that before!!!! ) In regards to the recitifier board, what am I looking for? any markings etc? and if it DOES have the board is there a way of telling if it has the phat mod? I read somewhere that after a factory reset you can tell a phat mod by the first cple of factory presets or was that to distinguish between recto and british shred? thanks for info guys!!!

Latest posts

Back