MY GEETER RIG

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulsharborax

Reaction score
i have been asked to post my rig a couple times...this is what im using as of right now...i just gotta get my new in ears which is why i have a hole next to my guitar wireless
The Rig
CIMG1450.jpg

Back Of Mesa Heads
CIMG1451.jpg

The Electronics Back
CIMG1444.jpg

Pedals Up Top
Foxx Tone Machine
Electro Harmonix POG 2
Digitech XP100 *SOON*
Guitars
3 Michael Kelly Vex Deluxe Customs (C, C#, B)
1 Ibanez Custom RG (C Backup)
1 PRS Baritone (A#)

That is an awesome rig man. I was about to ask you for pics lol. I understand why that case would be so heavy. I saw the band Skillet a few years ago and both guitarists had those. watched them load in and it took 4-5 guys to load it on the stage. My rig is in the process of being updated, so, my new pics will come in late Nov/early Dec once they are done being built. How about some close ups of those guitars on the rack?!

-AJH

thanks everyone!!

MesaENGR - yeah its a heavy *****...i originally saw it with Decyfer Down...then Skillet..so i was like **** IT LETS DO IT! ha...yeah...i dont know...lmao...it looks rad...and luckily our roadies take care of it..but is still feel bad b/c its big as ****...hell yeah dude post up some pics when you got it down!!!! i will take some pics tonight of the guitars!!

Latest posts

Back