my first recording with dual rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalhead51105

Reaction score
so here goes guys my band recorded our new song "breakdown" this past weekend but the mix and editing is still rough as well as the vocals. you can check it out at our myspace

www.myspace.com/monseraught

guitar: gibson les paul vintage mahogany
amp settings (from memory may not be exact):
channel 2 vintage
bass 2:00
mids 1:30
treble 2:30
presence 3:30
master 11:30
gain 1:30
bold / solid state
on a side note i was using a marshall 1960B with stock 75s

personally i think the guitars should come up a bit but i may be wrong. my guitar is panned left i'm pretty sure. and as far as the leads go im the higher harmonies. my tone is not to be confused with with my buddy's b52 AT-100. advice and feedback on tones/song/anything is well appreciated
thanks guys
tony

It's pretty hard to hear the guitars but I can tell there's some kickass tone coming through.

Gibson LP Vintage Mahogany RULES btw :) I'm LOVING mine. I remember when I went to Guitar Center to buy some strings I saw it on the wall. I didn't know about VM back then so decided to play. Plugged into a JSX and I was BLOWN AWAY. I played a Gibson LP Standard and then another after that. VM sounded FAR better and thicker. Standard played a little better but hey. I can live with that. Bang for the buck!

8)

Latest posts

Back