My Current rig (minus guitars)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Star State

Reaction score
Pardon the messy house...

Rig.jpg

Cool gear. Did you get your lonestar at Sound Source? I'm from Chico too. I actually just bought a house in Orland, but up until 6 months ago I lived in Chico.

How do you like the OCD? I've had my eye on one for a while now, just can't pull the trigger on it.

speedy mcfeely said:
Cool gear. Did you get your lonestar at Sound Source? I'm from Chico too. I actually just bought a house in Orland, but up until 6 months ago I lived in Chico.

How do you like the OCD? I've had my eye on one for a while now, just can't pull the trigger on it.

Love my OCD, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

speedy mcfeely said:

Actually, I worked at Sound Source. So kind-of. I special ordered it.

Yeah, the OCD is a great OD. I also have the Xotic AC Booster (yellow pedal) which is different but awesome in it's own right.

I gotta get to a gig now. Be back later.

Brian? Bob? Will?... Dude I probably know you... the internet is not so anonmous anymore.

I can't make it with out sound source. I have told Chuck that he is a fool for moving into vintage internet sales, he has dismantled an icon. I miss you guys.

Latest posts

Back