My bands new home recording with Mark III Green Stripe

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XMeTaL1287

Reaction score
So my new band just recorded one of our new songs called "Moving On" It's like Alt/Punk but it's got some classic rock vibes in it. We did this from my other guitarist house. Amp wise the lead is a Bogner Uberschall and the rhythm i'm playing on a '89 Mark III Green Stripe, both were played through a Mesa oversized 4x12 with v30's. and the guitar cab mic is an audix i5. Lead guitar is a prs custom 24, and rhythm is a gibson les paul with 57 classic pro in the bridge

Would appreciate any comments, criticism, or praise.

Thanks guys!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/9iCmKZwX/Moving_On_Bounce.html

That was pretty cool! I felt like I should've been in a mosh pit....lol. Not a bad home recording at all.

I'm not into alt/punk/thrash but it reminds me when a few mates and I had a band doing rock stuff but needed a bass player as the one we had decide to leave. Out of the blue, we decided to form another one-off band (different name, same remaining members, but me playing bass instead of guitar) and get one gig, just for laughs. We thrashed out some covers, about 7~8 songs (2~3 Ramones songs, Sex pistols and some other alt/punk songs), got a gig with 2~3 other bands and did our set in under 20 minutes. I'm not kidding. It was one song after another full steam ahead, no breaks between songs. It was a blast. It was longer to setup and pull down the gear. Funny thing is, everyone loved it and wanted to know where we we're playing next.

Back