My bands new album! (Diezel / Mesa / Orange)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spanny

Reaction score
So my band Tadashi just posted our new album online. Free downloads and streaming. Used a Diezel VH4, Mesa Roadster, Mesa Mark IV, Mesa Dual Rec and an Orange AD30 on the recordings, all through a Mesa 4x12 cab.

Let me know what you think!

http://tadashi.bandcamp.com

it sounds fantastic and the songs seem to be well written......the overall production is very nice and the gtr tones are fabulous.

but if i truly "keep it real" i have to say that the vocals dont jive with me real well.....the vocalist honestly sounds a bit weak and under those circumstances I would prefer to hear a bit more processing on the vocals to "help" them and I would have also placed them down just a bit within the mix to keep them from being so prominent.

but remember, it's all subjective anyway and it's just what I'm hearing.....doesnt mean i'm right but i do try to offer honest opinions.

I can understand what masque is saying, but overall this is pretty good stuff. I also think the guitar tracks are above average compared to what a lot of others are putting up online. Well done.

masque said:
it sounds fantastic and the songs seem to be well written......the overall production is very nice and the gtr tones are fabulous.

but if i truly "keep it real" i have to say that the vocals dont jive with me real well.....the vocalist honestly sounds a bit weak and under those circumstances I would prefer to hear a bit more processing on the vocals to "help" them and I would have also placed them down just a bit within the mix to keep them from being so prominent.

but remember, it's all subjective anyway and it's just what I'm hearing.....doesnt mean i'm right but i do try to offer honest opinions.

+1

Just listened to a couple of the tracks, and I gotta say too, great tracks very well laid out and mixed. Vocals sounded a tad too weak like some said. But overall impressions was that its good.

My Missus popped over as I played one track and said.. "Nice Band..."

I think the guitar tone and music sound really good.. I am not into the singer.. but so what? If you guys dig him, that's what matters.

Latest posts

Back