Multi-fx rack units with mark v?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pathos45

Reaction score
so ive got a great offer for all my analog pedals, and to be honest im sick and tired of tap dancing every time i play a song lol. So im thinking of picking up one of these http://line6.com/podx3pro/ A. for recording because it seems the ebst for the price (although i would love an axe-fx but i cant commit another 2400 bucks ontop of my 2400 dollar mark v) B. it has all the pedals i already have built into it. So what im woundering is a couple of things. It has midi and such so if i buy a amp gizmo or a voodo labs foot contoller and switcher will i be able to run some effects pre fxloop (od, noise suppressor, wah and delay its how i have my pedal board set up now) and then run the rest in the fx loop? And if anyone has any experence with it some insight would be awesome. How it sounds recorded, how the fx stand up to the pedals taht they are based off of stuff like that. I would probally be getting either the behringer midi foot controller with the amp gizmo or buy voodo lab stuff peice by peice. All im trying to do is get the exact same set up i have just have ONE foot controller for everything because im sick and tired of doing the tap dancing like ive said. Thanks for advance!!

so i picked up the pod x3 pro, its an amazing piece of equipment for recording...how ever i still cant get it sounding good through my mark...when ever i try and put it through the effects loop of the amp it just sounds like garbage, i try putting it infront of the amp and ig et hardcore tone suckage...is there any way to hook this thign up without having tone sucking? thanks

hey man! did you researched about 4cm? or "four cable method"? that is the way to go with multi fxs like this one. Having this set up gives you the freedom to place the effects in the loop or in front of the pre amp like stompboxes if that doesnt work then it´s not the right unit!

dude you are a life saver, i thought i was going to have to go out andb uy pedals again but it worked like a freaking charm wow...thanks alot man

pathos45 said:
dude you are a life saver, i thought i was going to have to go out andb uy pedals again but it worked like a freaking charm wow...thanks alot man

great! is a wonderful discovery the 4cm :D enjoy it 8)

Latest posts

Back