• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Tremoverb head low hours tubes

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Punk

Reaction score
I have a Mesa/Boogie Tremoverb, which is one of the best sounding rectifiers ever to be produced. This model is unique because it had a some sort of suede/tolex applied at some point. The protector bar is missing.
Everything works. It has so many modes and options that I might forget to list some. You can easily find the manual online and learn all about it. This is all the power and sound flexibility you need. It can also sound good at bedroom levels by using the FX loop volume, with the FX loop engaged, no need to plug in anything. Everything is in working order. Power tubes have low hours on them.

- two channels
- 4 modes (vintage, blues,raw, modern)
- FX loop
- reduced power mode/high power mode
- reverb
- tremolo

It comes with an original Mesa footswtich. I am available to any try-out but you will have to bring your own cabinet, as I sold mine.
Price is $990 or best offer + shipping. Let's avoid paypal please. Unless you wanna pay the fees. Shipping should be around $40-50. Pick-ups are preferred. Located in San Jose,CA
I also have a Eminence Wizard for sale that is a great match for this amp.
small03.jpg

small04.jpg

small05.jpg

Latest posts

Back