• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Stiletto Ace Combo- 2 weeks old!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WEDGE

Reaction score
i just recieved this brand new Mesa Stiletto a couple of weeks ago. I bought it NOS from a dealer so it qualifies for the full five year warranty. Beuatiful amp but i am in selling mode not buying and made an impulse purchase. My loss is your gain on a brand new amp, i might have an hours play time on it in the house and at home levels.

Cleans are beautiful as you would expect from a Mesa and the crunch and gains sounds are very British in flavor. Absolutely mint with zero issues.

Literally as new and will ship in the factory packaging with manual, footswitch, and cable. I am offering it for $1250 shipped. No trades please and make a cash offer if you want it. I want to move it along.

I will take some pics tonight but it is in perfect condition and if your considering it you know what they look like.

Latest posts

Back