• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Preamps for Sale or Trade for Rectoverb or Tremoverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyldh

Reaction score
I have:
Mesa Studio Pre (amazing clean and dirty blues tones) - $450
- This was serviced by Mesa a couple years back. I bought it on eBay and was having some issues with it. Mesa's repair techs went over the whole thing and restored it to original condition functionality. I believe they said the issue was that the previous owner tried to "mod" it and wasn't very successful. Sounds amazing though. This is a piece that I may find myself missing down the road.
Mesa Rectifier Recording Preamp (great dual-rec tone without needing any cabinets/mics) - $700

These are in a rack case/head(one preamp at a time though) with a Rocktron Velocity 300 power amp (sounds very good for being solid state), a rack tuner, and Monster power.
Whole setup with both preamps for $1200.

Very convenient for gigging. Just put on the covers and your gear is nice and safe during transport.

Interested in trading for any of the Dual Rectifier variations that HAVE REVERB. Rect-o-verb, Trem-o-verb, Roadster. Either a head or 2x12 combo.

Hi Still have for sale the Studio Preamp?

Can you send me photos please?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back