• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark V:25 head and Mini Rec Slant 1x12 cab - MINT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gitaryzt1985

Reaction score
I was originally for sure selling my Mark V 25, but the pay cut turned out to not be as bad I was anticipating, so I am turning this into more of a feeler. I'll sell for the right price, but am not in as big of a rush! Absolutely mint, still has the USA sticker and hangtags on it. I'm really just trying sell my Mini Rec Slant 1x12 cab. Just purchased from Sweetwater in October. It has the hangtag and USA sticker still on it. Mint.

$1235 for the head and $399 for the cab shipped.

(sorry for the wishy washiness in this ad, but the amp is killer no doubt, but I still don't know for sure how my work situation will turn out.)

Thanks guys!

Ok it's official, I need to sell the head. lowering price to $1199 shipped

Thanks!!!

I'll do the cab for $349 + shipping costs

Just from the several people showing interest, it looks like shipping ranges from $38-45. Let's just call it $395 shipped from this point to cover the bases!

Back