• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Mark llB Coliseum Series 300 Amp Head FOR SALE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countmarco

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie Mark llB Coliseum Series 300 Amp Head
Hard to accept letting go of my old monster but never use it anymore, selling in order to supplement funding studio gear I'm buying.
Bought it custom direct from Mesa back in 1982, still have all documentation, schematics, correspondence with Randall Smith. Absolute beast, used to blast three 4x12 cabs and not even break a sweat.
Definitely seen its share of live action but just had check up by my amp tech and has clean bill of health. All original except for Sovetk 6L6 tubes that went in sometime 'round 1990. Tolex is also in excellent condition except for one dent on low right corner (detailed in photo #).
Have Anvil case I bought with it but the foam interior has completely eroded. Will bubble wrap and ship in Anvil for maximum protection. Consider the case a freebie you might want to restore.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAP...7&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123#ht_689wt_1219

MB_S300_front.jpg

MB_S300_back.jpg

MB_S300_docs.jpg

Latest posts

Back