• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Dream Rack, Quad, 395, Effects and MORE!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yetti

Reaction score
Hey Fellas im looking to over haul my setup for a Dual Rectifier Roadster Head.
So i have the following up for sale! its just copied from my Cragslist add.

Here we have it a guitarist dream setup/dream rack:
It doesnt get much better than this, if your reading you already have an idea in what your looking for so ill try to keep the explanations short. Refer to this place for everything your going to need to know about this set up -- http://www.tubefreak.com/quad.htm

Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp -- Features less than 2 weeks old JJ Pre Amp Tubes -- $600
Mesa Boogie Stereo 395 Power Amp -- $800
Mesa Boogie Stereo 4x12 Metal Grill, Half Open Back, 2 Celestions and 2 V90's -- $650
Rockman Midi Octopus -- $250
Rocktron Intellifex Original Blackface -- World Class Reverb, Chours, Delay, Hush and Much more $175
ATA 12 Space Rack with wheels board. -- $200

Now im willing to sell some things individually but if your interested in the Quad, id recommend that you keep that and the Power amp together because its absolutely perfect when paired together.
Im a pretty reasonable guy and can include all the cables necessary for a small fee or if you get everything together we can work some kind of deal.
The pictures are outdated a bit and a little over the top artistic, but it shows everything for the most part, in one picture you see in the middle section a Case for a Rack Mountable Mark IV but its not there anymore. If you want some better pictures i can certainly set that up for you. Or come down and see it in person, Id be willing to let you come to my rehearsal space and play it in person and ill take the time to explain all the features and break it down so your comfortable with all the different settings.

Im not really interested in trades unless you have a Mesa Rectifier Cabinet and a Mesa Dual Rectifier Roadster. Thats the setup im selling this stuff for, but wed have to negotiate that one :)
Feel free to contact me on here of by phone
Bobby - 651-214-2045

Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp -- The Mother load of Mesa Preamps, pretty much 8 amps in one, the top section is voiced after the Mark IIC+ that Rock monsters Metallica, Dream Theatre and many others have used. And the bottom is voiced after the Mark III. It features 2 Leads 2 Rhythms 2 adjustable EQs And Reverb. You can Apply these in any order to combine unsurmounable amount of tones. And the best part about this amp is its midi switchable. You can pair it with my RockMan Midi Octopus and set up everything with teh click of one button on the pedal. So say you wanted to have Rhythm 1 on with the Lead 2 coming over the top of it with Reverb on and the Eq setting on the top section....thats alot of switching but with the Midi Octopus you can save all that to one button on the footswitch, sounds awesome eh?
Condition is very good, all nobs and switches function with no problem, just been retubed with JJ Pre Amp tubes.

Mesa Boogie Stereo 395 Power Amp -- The absolute perfect power match for the quad. Paired with the quad you have even more options to create your tone farm. the 395 features 8, 6l6 Power Tubes, You can run this mode in A/B and Simulclass, and its set to stereo so you can contour your right side differently than the left side to blend the best of tones out of one cab if you have it stereo. If you dont, well this thing has enough power to power 2 cabs on each side...crazy!
Conditon is Very good, All nobs and switches function correctly, just been checked out by service about 6 months ago. just minor scratches from putting in and out of the rack.

Mesa Boogie Stereo 4x12 Cab Metal Grill, Half open back, 2 Celestions and 2 V90's - Stereo Cab to match your new stereo rig this features 2 sets of speakers to give you and excellently blended and shaped tone coming out of one place.
Great Condition, all wheels function and is very mobile cab, no major marks on the toiltex either.

Rockman Midi Octopus -- The coolest way to work your midi magic and have all the settings and presets at the push of a button on your foot switch. Operate each and every function and save that preset to whatever number you want on the footswitch. Its insanely awesome.
Condition is very good, The footswitch is self is a little dusty but your always stepping on it. The controller is in very good condition as well, no cosmetic damage and functions perfectly.

Rocktron Intellifex Original Blackface -- Straight out of the 80s, This is considered still the best rack mountable FX processor for guitar. World Class Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Hush and much much more, coundless musicians have and still use this amazing piece of work. And to top it off its Midi Compatible, you can set up whatever FX settings you want and put it the exact channel you want on your controler so you want reverb with some small delay to go to footswitch #5, Boom done and its saved to that number, amazing.
Condition is Great Very Clean.

ATA 12 Space Rack Case with skateboard thing, So its possible to move the rack off of the board and place into the backseat of a car and then back onto the wheel board for transportation anywhere. Condition is great not any scratches or anything.

im just bumping this... i changed the name incase of more interest.

bumppy
everythin still for sale dropped 100 off the quad...

Latest posts

Back