• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie 5:50 Express 50 watt 2x12 combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aw9190

Reaction score
Very cool amp for sale. Switchable 5 and 50 watts, killer overdrive channels. Very compact for a 2x12 combo. comes with mesa slip cover (which has some rips, better the cover than the amp!!!!), and footswitch. This amp is in mint condition. It still has the tags on it. I am looking to fund another purchase to be exact a mesa electra dyne combo. I originally wanted one, but got this instead. Thought I would have hung on to it but i had a feeling this would happen. You know how it is when you are a guitar player. The cleans on this amp are unreal, great if you use a lot of pedals and what not. The distortion channel definitely has its own thing going on too. the amp has 2 channels and four modes clean, crunch, blues, and burn. Cash is king. I am not looking for any trades unless it is a mesa electra dyne combo. Also I live in NY and would like to deal locally in the NYC area. Asking $1000

Latest posts

Back