• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boobie 3ch Dual Rectifier Head - excellent condition

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elpingua

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie Dual Rec head perfect and I mean perfect condition. I've had it used it always with dust cover. I've done some gigs with it, but as I bought brand new and paid full retail price I have taken very good care of it. I have everything except the original box, I have Footswitch, Footswitch dust cover, Cables, Tags, Plastic folder that MB gives you etc..This is not the new version with selectable wattage, it is the older version, amp is from mid 2000s.

Looking for a local sale in mid/south Texas. I'm in Brownsville (way South Texas), but planning a trip to Austin/San Antonio soon area so if you're interested can meet anywhere in between for serious buyers.

Local pick up price 1050, anywhere up to and including San Antonio/Austin area 1100. PM me your email and I'll happily send you pics. The amp is in great shape you will not be disappointed. Tubes still sound good. Will take cash and certified check or bank/post office money order.

I'd be willing to trade for a Ernie Ball Musicman Axis (with floyd no sport), Petrucci or PRS , Triaxis or another Mesa Boogie combo (later generation not looking for older amps) - PM me we can talk, I'm open to a trade. Honestly I prefer cash tho. Not looking to ship this anywhere as too expensive, but make an offer and we'll see.

Reason I'm selling: This is too much amp for me as the band I was in is no longer active. I fully plan to get a Recto mini or a Express+ haven't decided. I'm sticking with Mesa.

LOL i missed that. Fixed.

Still available for trade or sale. Price drop to 950 local, or 950 shipped + we split shipping (I'll pack it real well). Ill add some pics tomorrow. I really hate to see this thing go but it is a must.

Latest posts

Back