Maverick 2x12 Combo value?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Punk

Reaction score
hello,

someone has offered me a Maverick in a trade for my jcm 900. I just want to play around with it and then resell it. What is the market value of this amp? It looks in good condition, it doesn't come with a footswitch and has tan tolex.

thanks

As low as $650 to $800. I seen some higher but they included a road case.

You'll get some interested buyers and likely purchase setting the price at $700 (I would think).

You may try to squeeze out an extra $50 setting the price at $750.

Others will chime in.

That's about right. The short heads seem to command the highest price. I've seen those go as high as $850+. The 2x12's are all over the place. Price seems to be highly dependant on condition. I didn't pay much for mine but it has a cracked case.

thanks guys. I am just a bit hesitant because it seems a bit of a niche amp and it might take longer to move. Not to mention I would have to drive an hour to meet the guy.

If it's missing the footswitch, I'd reduce the price by the amount it'd cost to replace it. All of the ones I've seen in the $700+ range include the footswitch.

Sir Punk said:
thanks guys. I am just a bit hesitant because it seems a bit of a niche amp and it might take longer to move. Not to mention I would have to drive an hour to meet the guy.

In the for what it's worth department, I think that the JCM900 is more of a niche amp than the Mav. That Maverick's clean channel covers a lot of territory, and then the lead channel is also available besides. The fx loop is a good one.

Latest posts

Back