• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark V headshell- SOLD!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babow2

Reaction score
the headshell is SOLD.

I have a standard black dress Mesa Mark V headshell. When I got my hardwood combo originally, I had them make me a black headshell for gigging. I recently received a custom finished headshell, so I don't need the black one.

It is in virtually mint condition. It has the stock mesa reverb tank. It will ship in the Mesa Mark V head box.

Mesa sells these new for $275, plus shipping and any applicable tax in your state. So, it would cost new somewhere in the $300 + range. I'll sell the slightly used, but pristine headshell for $225 shipped in ConUS, with you covering any paypal fees or using ppg and no fees.

I can supply a picture if you want, but frankly, it is a black headshell, not much to see.

Brent

Back