• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark V Combo for sale!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trippedover

Reaction score
I would like to sell my Mark V combo so that I can purchase a head version. Would be open to trades for a head as well. Mint condition, and speaker was used at minimal volume for less than 5 minutes before connecting 4x12 cabinet. Never run above the 9 o'clock position, and always in my smoke free, environmentally controlled studio. Best way to contact me is email [email protected]

I would like to get 2000 for it, or trade for head plus 100 cash or possibly rack effects or a roland sounds of the 60's/70's expansion card for a JV1080.

Combo includes the footswitch/Cable (never used), Slip cover (never used), manuals, and trak loks installed but no casters...also have original box.

I do accept credit cards (visa, mastercard) and if paying by credit card, add a $30 charge fee, and I'll split the cost of shipping with you. I'm located in Milwaukee, so the more local would be preferable.

Feel free to contact me at anytime!

Latest posts

Back