Mark IVC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

visualrocker69

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250257561820

Now THERE'S a great deal :lol:

I asked the buyer about it, and here's the reply:

"Sorry about the confusion. I just learned that M IV was taken out of production and have been advised by 2 reliable sources that these will sell for $4K or more. This led me to raise the price. If it doesn't sell - I will pack it away and keep in well kept in its case to see how this develops. Thanks for looking."

LMAO.

**** I'm gonna get my MKIV on the bay and score me $3k. I'll go buy one from the guy down the street for $1200 and pocket $1800.

:lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Scott

nicyrocks said:
I just found out that Mesa has definitely discontinued this model and these are selling for twice original purchase price.

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Anyone wanna buy mine? 2k I'll pay shipping. :roll:

Should I ask for $5K for my brand new Bubinga EV Loaded Combo? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just WOW. His friend advising him must be 12 years old and reading rumors on teh intarzweb at the Metallica forum or something... :lol:

besides the fact that this is LOL, what this guy is doing is quite interesting, what happens if people start buying the mark IVs for that much and the price actually sky-rockets? I think alot of us mark IV owners are going to become very rich :roll:

Nick_cor said:
besides the fact that this is LOL, what this guy is doing is quite interesting, what happens if people start buying the mark IVs for that much and the price actually sky-rockets? I think alot of us mark IV owners are going to become very rich :roll:
yeah, if we are schmucks and sell off our babies that we worked very hard for.

gts said:
Nick_cor said:

How many were made? 20,000 to 30,000 +-
if the number are that high, and I think they are, I doubt that will ever happen!!

Like the MkIII's went up in price when the IV came out.

I thought there was only about 14,000 made?

I'll quote my friend when i told him about this guy: "Did he have it gold plated?"

I just checked and he lowered the price on it. Maybe his ears were ringing...

Latest posts

Back